Happy Valentine's Day Series Day 1

Hi guys,

It's the time of the year when we all express our love to our loved ones and our friends and family. I am eager to share with you all some handmade canvases and a handmade card for this valentines day.

So here are two different versions of the canvases. The first one is of a young couple showered with love.


I love the tiny details of her sparkling earring and her beaded belt. The intricate corners of the canvas brings the whole canvas together. The 3 dominant colors used are black, white and red which is so simple yet brings so much color and love to the picture.


The second version of this is that of a more classy looking older couple. The elegance is brought through the rich attire of the gentleman in a suit and the lady in a gown with her hair tied up. I have added little sparkle in her ring and her hairdo has red beads. 


Let's see both the canvases side by side. The so in love young couple and the matured and totally in love older couple.


With these two canvases I made a wedding card with some really intricate design. I made the card in a beautiful plum color with a contrast beige background and to tie it all together I used a rich satin ribbon. 



The intricate lace design layering the beige has a shiny finish to it making it more rich and festive.



If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and let me know what you thought. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,